Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Fun!

Welcome to round 2 of Friday Fun!  Here are some things that have kept me motivated this week!

26.2 With Donna Marathon Weekend













That was my husband and I last year after the marathon.  I loved (yeah right!) running 26.2 miles SO much that I just had to do it again one more time :)  I will be gearing up bright and early Sunday morning and am hoping for a great race!

My new chunky necklace from Target!












I bought this necklace from Target last weekend and have since worn it twice... I received 4 compliments today alone and was only out and about for 3 hours!   I am absolutely loving chunky necklaces right now and figured I'd buy one....well I guess I chose the right one (it looks much cuter on!)!

Bananas!













I am gearing up for my race Sunday and have been loading up on potassium this week so I've been eating about two bananas a day and since bananas are my absolute favorite fruit I have been a very happy girl lately!

Quest Bars!













Especially the Cookies & Cream flavor!! I have previously tried the Double Chocolate Chunk, Cookie Dough, and Chocolate Brownie flavors and although I have loved most of those that I've tried, the Cookies & Cream flavor definitely takes the cake!  I ordered a box of 12 bars about 2 weeks ago and have only 3 left!

Have a great weekend!

Question of the Day: What is your favorite protein or snack bar?

Link of the Day: The Benefits of Bananas for Running

No comments:

Post a Comment