Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm back....again?!

Hey friends, yes I know I disappeared again...I was super busy with work (boy have there been changes on that front!), life, and just general day to day disinterest. But I'm back and I have lots to tell! Since I last checked in I have started a new job, been to London for that new job, and wasted away the summer indoors on a treadmill.




Well, with my new job comes more structured hours, less expectations, and therefore more time to write! I hope to jump on a few times a week and share all of the recipes I have tried since my last post, all of my upcoming fitness ventures, and just daily thoughts that pop into my life as we head toward fall (finally!) here in North Florida! I hope you'll come along for the ride!

Question of the day: What is one reason you're looking forward to fall? 

Link of the day: 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/21/10-reasons-to-look-forwar_n_1818074.html

No comments:

Post a Comment